a.k.a kopi darat (Bahasa) or meet-up (English).
“Hi, I am at cafe now, left corner with blue shirt” he texting me.
(I am in the right corner, with wide eyes opened)
-scanning body measurements
# not very attractive boy, better running before he know I’m here#
“Hi, I am sorry, I can’t go to see you. My mom asks me to accompanying her to kondangan” I’m replying his text.
So many people have an experience about this meet up, thanks again to social media. It gives us many way to connect with another person, including someone we don’t know.
When I was teenager, I could accept at least one message every week from a stranger in my friendster account. Sometimes, it was made me scared. Their language so aggressive and sometimes too intimate😕. At that point, I couldn’t do nothing than blocking their account so they can’t send me another freaky message.
But, it just part of bad experience in social media, there are a lot of fun people we can see from those way. People with same interest, with nice attitude, and polite language.
I have many new friend in my blogging activities, they are come from many different areas. I have never seen them before, but it is like I knowing them for a time by our conversation at the blog.
Maybe someday I will like to meet them, talking about our hobbies or sharing our experience or just hang out together. But, stranger is a stranger, I need safety for myself to meet someone new. You know, with everything about criminal action by virtual mates are commonly happen.
For the first time to meet up, I will take the wise tips from the article I had found, let we see :
- Go find the information about your virtual friends,
- Tells your family or close friend about the meet up, just as anticipation if anything happen,
- Take the public area as your meeting point,
- Dress-up properly, do not too much or even worse, vulgar,
- Agree to meet-up with womens (same gender as me) for a single meet up, or with mens at group meet-up( not for single meet up, it is not date, you remember 😊),
- Reject every single kindness in loan form, money or other valuable things.
And hopefully I can meet up with my new friend at safest, nicest, and best way.😁😁.